Tuff Or Neve

Dru

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Chips:

Dru?...........Dru?............Guess he decided to take the shit.

You mean TALK the shit [laf] If you know how to program an AVL Coytote please let me know. The damn thing seems to run on a different clock than the ghetto blaster [Mad]

And that was a perfectly orchestrated page-top. If only the slides would sequence that well [Mad]

[ 11-04-2002, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Dru ]

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru I'm off to Fred Meyer's. I'll give you an update when I get back and itemize what I bought! [Razz]

Should I go to Freddie's or Safeway. What do you guys think? The cereal deals are exceptional right now at Safeway but I will have to endure the homeless dude out front one more time this evening [Confused]

Just kiddin' Dru good luck w/ the show [Cool]

Im not gonna tell you where any of it is, its gonna be a guess-off and the winner gets a beer [big Grin] On my 4th run of the whole show right now, think I got the timing thing licked but it might be down to 0.05 sec per slide correction I will find out on the last 20 in 10 minutes [big Grin]

There are no upside downs, ATOYOTs or similar in this show and I caught the sequence that made it look like Luc was down climbing Grit Roof.

Ive been here for 4 hours who won the hockey game? [sleep]

DENVER (AP) - Markus Naslund and Todd Bertuzzi each had a goal and two assists, and the Vancouver Canucks beat the Colorado Avalanche 4-2 Monday night.

Vancouver remained unbeaten on the road this season (4-0-2), while Colorado stayed winless at home (0-2-3). The Canucks' Dan Cloutier had 24 saves. Colorado's David Aebischer, subbing for Patrick Roy, out with an injured hip, stopped 17.

GO CANUCKS!! STAY ON THE ROAD CAUSE YOU SUCK AT HOME THIS YEAR!!! [big Grin]

"dude, each time i climb at smith i usually tear down a little chunk of it here or there, smith will not alwasy be there, and the routes are constantly in flux, always modifying themselves."

You can say that about Vantage too, that doesn't make it good.

I for one will be hangin' tuff all week, but I'd choose Alpine over cragging anyday.

SeaHawks suck.

No. The Seahawks are more of a long term embarassment. The Blazers have had good seasons, the 'hawks can't even have a good game or a good player, or even a mediocre player who has one good game. I say Seattle should cut its losses, drop the 'hawks, and devote the new stadium to WWF Smackdown, Gun Shows, Swap Meets and other more meaningful things.