Erie Craggin'

Alpinfox

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sniff...I miss Erie. Looks like the base of friction slab. A nice day is starting at the bottom parking lot, head up Skyline Rib, do some of the bolted routes on the right side, class 3-4 it up to the big bench at the base of Friction Slab, climb up that, hike down to Powerline and take some of the sketchy-pro routes like Lone Tree on the right hand side of the wall (to the right of the big dirt streak). And enjoy the hike down, unless the trail is muddy, and try not to slide down on your ass. Give my best to Dallas when you see him out there.

Sniff...I miss Erie. Looks like the base of friction slab. A nice day is starting at the bottom parking lot, head up Skyline Rib, do some of the bolted routes on the right side, class 3-4 it up to the big bench at the base of Friction Slab, climb up that, hike down to Powerline and take some of the sketchy-pro routes like Lone Tree on the right hand side of the wall (to the right of the big dirt streak). And enjoy the hike down, unless the trail is muddy, and try not to slide down on your ass. Give my best to Dallas when you see him out there.

Note the Name in the 1st entry of this cascade summit register: LouisRegister.jpg