It's Gregoire!

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone done any research on how many recounts there have been in elections nationwide since, say 1990? How many were called for by Dems, how many by GOP's? I'm going to check into it. I'm willing to bet that there have been quite a few and it's probably split pretty even.

It seems to me that when you have a race a close as our governers race, there would always be at least one recount by whatever automated method was initially used, and if the results were still tight, a hand re-count. Then thats it: no more.

As for contested ballots, I think if we find that there are an unacceptable number of suspect ballots, perhaps some reform before the next election is in order.

Either way, this thing is probably far from over and I sincerely hope that this doesn't widen the chasm between the two main political partes and their legions of blind followers.

P.S., If all else fails, put them in the battle cage. Gregoire would kick Rossi's ass!