PETER PUGET

erik

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Did he do it with Mary's Tears?

PP

By the way. For me its way more fun to fail on an easy route with a bud than spend dough and succeed on a hard route. So Wallstien and me will have to become buds before he drags me that route. Thats he'd better start draggin me up easier stuff right now! Tell him Ill meet him at the gas station 8am Tues!

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Puget:

Cool. Did he do it with Mary's Tears?

PP

By the way. For me its way more fun to fail on an easy route with a bud than spend dough and succeed on a hard route. So Wallstien and me will have to become buds before he drags me that route. Thats he'd better start draggin me up easier stuff right now! Tell him Ill meet him at the gas station 8am Tues!

"Cool, Did he try the shit beforehand?

PP

BTW I'd rather buy bud from a bud with a sporadic supply than trust some fat-cat I don't know. So next time I wanna contact Hernando in person and buy the shit directly from him. Tell him I'll meet him near the border 8am Tues."

quote:

Originally posted by E-rock:

"Cool, Did he try the shit beforehand?

PP

BTW I'd rather buy bud from a bud with a sporadic supply than trust some fat-cat I don't know. So next time I wanna contact Hernando in person and buy the shit directly from him. Tell him I'll meet him near the border 8am Tues."

[laf][rockband][laf][laf][rockband][laf]

Now that's what the fuck the Doctor is talking about, folks.

I dont know what wallstein will do but he might climb more A4 big walls than any of us in more countries than us as well.

Maybe him and Beckey are padnas trading info and maybe not. I suspect that they are both out there soling and having a great time climbing.

Has anyone else climbed the largest 3 peaks in AK in one season by first ascents each time with old gear since Fred has [Confused]

quote:

Originally posted by Wallstein:

PP,

You were a no show this morning... Whats up with that?

Seriously though if you need a partner while down in the valley look me up at yms.

Darn I wish I could have been there. I'd be the biggest haulbag you've ever hauled tho! So did you do Mary's Tears too? That combo has been on my tick list forever and most probably it will remain there. Sounds like you are doing lots of great stuff! If you can always PM me secret beta so I can act like I have done those routes. Hmmm for $500 it might be worth it.