Friends of Bob Mcgown.

wayne

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends? Does Bad Bob have any friends, figured he would have switched to camalots like most folks by now. I'm more an aquaintence than a friend but give him my best. A more unforgettable person doesn't exist. My first contact was at Castle rock where totally univited he started marking new routes in my brand new guide book with a pen. The whole time he was parting my and my partners hair (back in 78 I had hair) with his enthuiastic gushing beta while wearing a funny little sailor hat, we never had a chance to even think about trying to get a word in. Jim

Hi Wayne!!!!

Long time sir. Did yo speak of there being beer at said party?

I have JO's phone at home, but I'm out of the country and won't be back till late 12 4 04.

I have his last numbers which may or may not be current in my palm with me right now, I'll Pm them to you.

Nice story JA. So true! BTW, If anybody is interested in some free pins, I understand a bunch of Bobs ratty old pins were shoved up into the Beacon Rock inn ceiling. Must still be there after the fire burned the place down if you want to sift for some relics in the ashes.

PM on the way Wayne, I'd love to see you too, sorry to miss out.

Bill