If You have time and good soul,look at these

KubeK

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote You something about mountains in Poland.

In my country I have some main mountain strings starting from south-west "karpaty" "sudety" "beskid" "tatry" "bieszczady"

The highest top of the highest and the moust powerfull mountains in my country "tatry" is over 2100m I dont remember exacly. Under those mountains is a small city "zakopane" the center of Polish mountainers.

I have some pictures but only in a paper form, if I find somebody with scaner I will post them.

The ice-climbing teritory is only in "tatry" there plenty of big mountains , some icefalls, full of caves.

Theres a wery difficult and fameus hill called "mnich" - monk.

We have a litle more rock climbing places. The center of the rock climbing is a place between two citys' "krakow" and "czestochowa" it is called "jura czestochowsko krakowska" there are plenty of roads ,even scalled to 8c.

Nearest my city "wroclaw" theres a couple of climbing roads in "kudowa" city and in the "sobutka" rockmines.

( smirk.gif I must find scaner ! I have so many pictures )

In Poland there arent many climbers , its not so popular like in France or Uk in the europe.

About a caves, we have wonderfull caves about 10 km long with a underground lakes and rivers, I dont seen them but my climbing teacher was a caveman in the past and he tell me about it.

Finaly if someone like to hike mountains with rucksack come to Poland , if someone like ice-climbing come to our neiberhood - Czech republik. cantfocus.gif

If I find some more pictures or scanner for the paper pictures I will post them with coment .

Thanks for Your posts and help, All of You are great peoples.

If somebody have time or money to help me with the gear please do it. Thanks once more time.