nomination:moron of the day TG1

glassgowkiss

and the honor goes to TG1:

omfg! check some of the shit this guy is writing.

When you idiots start realizing that a firearm is nothing more than an inanimate object, just like a car, plane, and other forms of dangerous transportation....

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifrolleyes.gif and i thought we are talking about wave frequencies all this time.... thanks for straightning us out... next time i have to go somewhere i'll use a gun to get there. i shouldn't forget to lock my luggage with a trigger lock though.... yelrotflmao.gif

Where exactly does the money from welfare come from???? Taxes maybe......From who paying????? Aren't these the same guys who aren't entitled to tax cuts, just because they support your sorry polish ass?

can anybody tell me what "english" is it in? or do all rednecks write like that?

Crawl back under your rock from whence you came credent.

what "credent" is and what he/ she looks like- can anybody tell me?

If that were the case, based upon unbias statistics, even those that are taught in a democratic controlled education system, the majority of the voters that vote Democrap are not only uneducated, but also happen to be a large number of minorities. You surely wouldn't be refering to me, so it must be that ugly bastard you have to stare at in the mirror every morning.

Where'd you say you were from Boy???? Poland

so according to him i am black or asian and on welfare yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Something else to note is the fact that no handgun or rifle is sold in this country new without a trigger lock included in the package. I have quite a collection that I use for securing my luggage when I travel by airplane.

They seem to work best for that application.

lame dickwad doesn't know what FAA is yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifmoon.gif

computer with monitor $499, internet hook up $20, making a complete moron out of youself in front of everyone- priceless

Edited by glassgowkiss

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should both go to Pub Club and buy each other a beer. the_finger.gif

Fuck that, I was thinking we needed a wading pool and 50 gallons of mud, make it the main event for the Sausagefest. Bob would need someone else on his side to make it a tag team event with the K guy and TG1 as oppponents, what are you doing that night CBS?

le_round_up_mud_wrestling7_jpg.jpg