free workshop and internet questions

ok, so some selfpromotion:

on december 1 7:00 pm at "Footworx" in bellingham there is going to be a free workshop. for info check my web page www.robertrogoz.com .

for the past few weeks i have been swormed with a bunch of questions regarding injuries. my appologies- i am not able to answer all of it in a timely manner and to the extend i want to. so here is your chance- drive up to b-ham and ask some question in person.

i am trying to write some comprehensive articles to ma FAQ section, but my travel and work keep me really busy these days. i think i should have something by mid december and more later on. also i don't have time to follow all the threds on this site. so if you have questions please:

1. ask me via email

2. describe ALL your syptoms (where, what kind, what intencity- use scale 0- 10), how often, how long these syptoms last and when they started. was it on specific day, accident realted.

3. pls describe what activities are impacted the most

i will try to do my best to answer these concerns. but i would urge you to get PROPER DIAGNOSIS.

4. please don't add your symptoms to the discussion (as i don't read every entry)

as the treatment options may vary practitioner dependent, it's much easier to advise if i know the condition.

one more thing. usually tratment based just on NASID's is not your best option. iboprophen is not a vitamine, which deficiency is causing your symptoms. the side effects of these substances are real. look at viox, which was prescribed widely and now of the sudden is pulled off the market. every year 18 000 people die due to complications from NASID's, that's a statistical fact.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic