Finally a great climbing dedicated knife

Illini

Buck has a model and so does Petzl. I personally use a small Spyderco slung on glow cord. Someone has finally put some thought into what a climber really needs.

piranha.jpg

It's light, can't open when clipped to a biner but most importantly it has a bottle opener. Great. Great. Great.

fruit.gifbigdrink.gif

I've been really impressed with Trango's product design of late.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Petzl has two models. I have the large (non-serrated blade) and it's a nice sharp knife.

I am going to replace my knife and BD nut tool with Trango's shark. This way I save some weight and can lose two things at once when I'll drop it (thanks CBS for the dropping idea tongue.gif).

drC

Petzl has two models. I have the large (non-serrated blade) and it's a nice sharp knife.

I am going to replace my knife and BD nut tool with Trango's shark. This way I save some weight and can lose two things at once when I'll drop it (thanks CBS for the dropping idea tongue.gif).

drC

You're getting me a saw for Crimbo? Thanks CBS....I was hoping for the new BD cams....doh! So ru teach me how to saw off my arm in the true tradition of 'mounty survival tradition'? wink.gif

sicko! shocked.gif

drC

You're getting me a saw for Crimbo? Thanks CBS....I was hoping for the new BD cams....doh! So ru teach me how to saw off my arm in the true tradition of 'mounty survival tradition'? wink.gif

sicko! shocked.gif

There's a flick called 'Saw' in the theatres now which will show all you need to know about sawing off your own limbs.