Eugene Pub Club

bellemontagne

quote:

Originally posted by flick:

crybaby more: i've years on you, tadpole, so pipe down. I'll make you my bitch, grasshopper

sk: most of my references are in witness relocation, but I have some beta movies we could view that might give you some insite into my abilities.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the flicker thinks assault on children an abonmination, how dare you. sure, I like 'em young, but legal. I trust that theyre 18, but I verify...nad then let the good times roll!!!

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

[laf][laf][laf]
Are you trying to tell me you should be "granfatherd" in to my club?
[Wink]
Now in less your stage name is John (the wad) Holms, I will be needing actual refrences thank you
[Wink][big Grin]

Nto grandfathered, but i will make you call me 'daddy' [Razz]

I don't think I would like that [Eek!][Eek!][Eek!] I think that you better apply to a diffrent club [Roll Eyes] I don't feel like the club of sk could fill you (stange) needs. It is just not a match, if you know what I mean.

If perhaps you, well, have a labotomy [Wink] or seek psyceatric care I may then at that point reconsider my postion on this. Untill that time please see my security officer [Eek!] cause you are scaring me [Razz]