Deebait

jordop

Yeah, I liked Gwen Iffil better as a moderator, she was a real hard-ass.

I liked the faith question, though, since there always has been speculation about Bush following that little voice of God in his head, and Kerry hasn't had a chance to talk about his religion much. People do want to know what role faith has in these guys' decision-making.

I'm sure that people do want to know about Kerry's faith. As a voter, I want to have some trust that under his leadership there will be a separation of church and state.

After the 2nd debate I felt like Kerry was subtly trying to make a point about the separation of church and state, by not wearing his faith on his sleeve like Bush does. Last night I thought he was more open because he was pressed to by situations like the Catholic bishops openly saying it would be a sin to vote for him.

On the debate in general...I thought Kerry won again. I think this blog commentary on the debate lies was interesting. And Soros' weekly blog entries, especially from republicans (towards the bottom), were telling as well.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images