time to chat

allison

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the invitation and the encouragement. I would but per Scottish Wanker's too-close-to-home profile of the American climber I am getting my psyche together and doing some tai-chi to center myself in preparation for my quest to add a sit start variation to Dreamer tomorrow, and the humiliation that would surely come along with failing to display the requisite proficiency with the chat function would like, totally harsh on my psych.

[ 09-01-2002, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: JayB ]

Just noticed Allison's sign line, which is a strange saying to run across twice in two days.

So without further mountainadew, it's time for another installment of "Trivia the Answers to Which You Can't Find on Google"....

In which public bathroom in Washington does Allison's sig "Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana" appear scrawled in blue pen? Apparently penned by the same poet, another eliminational epigram reads: "Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's took dark to read."

[ 09-05-2002, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Uncle Tricky ]