Timcb

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that photo from Disco park?

The rangers might be a little tweaked when they see their sensitive snafflehound cliff habitat suffer an ice-tool-mediated rototilling.

Private land? Better hope the owner is out of ammo for his NRA-certified assault rifle.

i have climbed on the silt cliffs near skaha with ice tools.

it is fun but dirty and hard to protect. the silt is not as solid as the chalk in england that they manage to protect with wart-hogs. if you tried to protect silt you would be left with a big hole where you tried to drive the warthog on.

That cliff's on the west side of central Whidbey- private land I'm pretty sure. And I'm not necessarily advocating going climbing up there, but there really are cliffs all over the Sound, on some of which I'm sure you wouldn't get in trouble (or at least wouldn't get noticed).

protection would be very difficult, but maybe that's when it's time to bust out the top rope

So I was working ... counting boulders

Has Distel applied for your job yet? yellaf.gif

Now I don't know Distel, but let me tell you, that job couldn't have been done by just anyone. oh no. We were employing nothing but the most cutting edge, rigorous geologic methods.

I worked on the WCP Ekuk beachgang between 1995 and 2001.

Part of my job was a barge tankerman who sold gas and diesel to our company's fisherman, so I knew most of our fishermen by name.

Who is your friend, or what was their boat's name?

Ekuk has one full time resident, the winter watchman.

There was a summer population of around 700 fishermen , cannnery workers and various shady types.

• 1 month later...