shoe resole

telemarker

A couple months ago I read a post about some guy in California who does and excellent job resoling climbing shoes. I've looked but can't find the information again. If anyone has it, please send it to me. In fact, any good alternative to Dave Page would be appreciated. Thanks. Suggestions?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a guy here in Seattle who's family owns a shoe repair place downtown on Stewart and Fourth. He's the son and only does climbing shoes. Dave Page is backed up big time right now cause his help is off on climbing trips. Dave suggested this guy to me. He also will pick up shoes for resoling from the climbing gyms in town.

I'd also put a plug in for Seattle Boot Works in Ballard. The guy who owns/runs the shop (Sean) does nice work on climbing shoes (and all sorts of other outdoor shoe resoles). Sean is friendly and conscientious -- something I can't necessarily say for Dave Page. The store is on 59th and 24th Ave, in Ballard.

quote:

Originally posted by Jim:

There's a guy here in Seattle who's family owns a shoe repair place downtown on Stewart and Fourth. He's the son and only does climbing shoes. Dave Page is backed up big time right now cause his help is off on climbing trips. Dave suggested this guy to me. He also will pick up shoes for resoling from the climbing gyms in town.

fyi, I took some shoes into Ramutas today and they're running a bit slow (Sept 10th) on turnaround time due to the fact the climbing shoe resoler (the son) is out climbing somewhere....go figure!

They're actually at 6th and Stewart

[ 08-29-2002, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Thinker ]