Hey, fuckhead liberals...

Greg_W

"It is inexcusable for a delegate to mock anyone who has ever put on a soldier's uniform," said Democratic Chairman Terry McAuliffe. "It is inexcusable to mock service and sacrifice."

thats funny, McAuliffe has been one of the most outspoken critics of the president's military service, and actually said he was awol, and once again, has nothing to back this up, just more lies and double standards from another fuckhead liberal.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should refer to your Pocket Style Guide. While not wholly incorrect, your redundant use of the word that in the sentence above shows poor style. In the first instance, that should properly be implied. I would expect more from a teacher.

madgo_ron.gifconfused.gifmadgo_ron.gif I DON'T TEACH FOR YOU madgo_ron.gifconfused.gifmadgo_ron.gif

ahh the understanding and tolerate republican again shows how much he cares for others opinions! what a limp dicked office slob! rot in your capitalistic hateful christain society!

Once again, you show your ignorance and stupidity. If you don't like this capitalistic society, I suggest you move somewhere else. Although, it seems you are getting along rather nicely at the expense of capitalism - you didn't look like you'd missed too many meals the last time I saw you. Takers like you seem to hate those of us who believe in hard work and contribute to that which you claim to hate, yet you profit from it. Somewhere inside that "secondhander" brain of yours, you resent our ideal that work and profit and capitalism are good things. It seems like a sad life, really. One I am sure you will some to regret someday; probably about the time it's too late to do anything to reverse it. Your rage is due to your intellectual impotence and your envy of those who have ambition and ideals and the desire to build, create, and succeed. I think if you tasted success, you might begin to think differently.

thats funny, McAuliffe has been one of the most outspoken critics of the president's military service, and actually said he was awol, and once again, has nothing to back this up, just more lies and double standards from another fuckhead liberal.

As compared to say, the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth, who have nothing but more lies and double standards from a whole clutch of fuckhead republicans.