Moore takes on GW - Again

Doug

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite paragraph. Reminds me of Monte Python and the Holy Grail. "It's only a flesh wound".

ANNOUNCER: "Mr. Kerry's biggest supporter, Sen. Max Cleland, claims to have lost two legs and an arm in Vietnam. But he still has one arm! How did that happen? One word: Cowardice. When duty called, he was unwilling to give his last limb. Is that the type of selfishness you want hanging out in the White House? We think not. Vote for the man who would be willing to give America his right frontal lobe. Vote Bush."

"We have a clear vision on how to win the war on terror and bring peace to the world."

-- George W. Bush

July 30th 2004.

"I don’t think you can win [the war on terror]. But I think you can create conditions so that the — those who use terror as a tool are — less acceptable in parts of the world.”

-- George W. Bush

Aug. 29th 2004.

confused.gif

"We have a clear vision on how to win the war on terror and bring peace to the world."

-- George W. Bush

July 30th 2004.

"I don’t think you can win [the war on terror]. But I think you can create conditions so that the — those who use terror as a tool are — less acceptable in parts of the world.”

-- George W. Bush

Aug. 29th 2004.

confused.gif

Must be the meds he's on mushsmile.gif

-- George W. Bush

July 30th 2004.

-- George W. Bush

Aug. 29th 2004.

confused.gif

Less acceptable? They won't get seated at nicer restaurants now?

-- George W. Bush

July 30th 2004.

-- George W. Bush

Aug. 29th 2004.

Why, if I didn't know better, I'd call that a flip-flop!

when clinton was under fire for dodging the draft no lefty said a thing, Bush served in the national gaurd and its not good enough. but draft dodging is alright for Clinton

Good god, I'm so tired of hearing this. Plenty of "lefties" said plenty of things when Clinton's draft-dodging was relevant. In the news article posted above, a "lefty" said something about Clinton's draft-dodging. Now that it's UTTERLY IRRELEVANT, just like it would be pointless to bring up Ronald Reagan's lack of combat experience during World War II, can we please stop bringing it up? madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gif