New BD Camalots

mneagle

I just got back from a day at the SLC outdoor trade show. The new BD camalots were the item that grabbed my attention most. With improved engineering and better materials, the new camalots are incredibly light. Even the number 5 felt like it was made out of styrofoam. Now if they could only get the price down.

The new titanium Leathermen are pretty cool too.

No truly ground breaking finds, though. frown.gif

It was fun to be there at slocing time when the beer and sushi came out. Marmot was giving out pints of quality micro brew. bigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But what are these new metolius and trango cams they speak of? Nothin on the websites. As far as the new OPs go, they're just toys in my opinion. For 90 bucks each, they make choosing gear a little more mindless. That's about it. Curious about the metolius and trangos though... cantfocus.gifgrin.gif

-james

The article states C2's may be on their way as well. Are they going to try to do what splitter cam has not been very successful doing?

the C4's are nice, I got to see an early prototype last winter. Surprisingly light. However, it will be annoying that the sizes changed. but I never bought the 3.5 or 4.5, so I probably won't notice too much.