N Oregon or S Washington climbing?

JoshK

Hey all, I'm down in the Salem area for a wedding on Saturday night and a fellow wedding attendee and I want to climb on Sunday. Does anybody have any recommendations for some fun climbing anywhere around that area? If it's on the way back to Seattle, that'll work too, I just don't want to way out of the way to Smith or something.

thanks,

-josh

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so long as the fellow wedding attendee who wants to climb with you is not the bride or groom, I think everything will be all right.

Try a sea-stack out on the coast. Hint: at high tide the pitches are shorter. Where as at low tide the rope may suddenly not be long enough for the rappel.

quote:

Originally posted by JoshK:

Thinker, assuming ML are her initials, nope, I'm climbing with somebody else. And for further clarification, nope, I'm not climbing with the bride either.

Cool, it was just the whole roadtripping to a wedding in Oregon and wanting to find some climbing thing that tripped the synapses. just had to ask.