CC.COM Request for TR Index Functionality

assmonkey

(Mods, feel free to move this, I don't know what forum to post this in.)

Great dieties of CC.Com: Would it be possible to add a drop down list of Months or Seasons to the TR Index search page?

It would be swank if I could search against, say, routes in a certain area at a certain time of the year, like September or Fall. Right now, I can sort by date but I have to scroll through the pages until I get to the month I'm interested in, and even then, I have to look at all the Sept. '03 posts, then click through to get to the Sept. '02 posts, etc.

Ok, thanks!

wave.gif

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One more request for the swank masters of CC.Com: Ability to search text of TR's (in addition to just location) would be cool, too. For example, if I want to look for off-width routes, I could search for "Big bro." Or if I am looking for routes near "Nada Lake" I could search for that.

Word, thanks!

wave.gif

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

Several of the moderators, including mattp and TTT, have gone through and indexed a lot of the reports. If you there are TRs that need to be indexed still you could send the moderator for that forum a PM or reply to the thread asking for it to be indexed.

We are just starting to migrate to the version of the message board. Most of the suggestions are definately doable, just a matter of finding time to do it.