Big Bill's Badass Broadside!!!

chucK

You catch William Jefferson's speech last night? Hilarious!

"For the first time ever when America was on a war footing, there were two huge tax cuts, nearly half of which went to the top one percent. I'm in that group now for the first time in my life.

When I was in office, the Republicans were pretty mean to me. When I left and made money, I became part of the most important group in the world to them."

All the references to the Republicans helping him out were great!

Guy looks freakin' younger than me! When he was president I always thought he was doing a better job when he was freshly shorn.

Seems like Bush never has a problem with taking time out of his busy schedule to get his hair cut. wink.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When he was president I always thought he was doing a better job when he was freshly shorn.

Seems like Bush never has a problem with taking time out of his busy schedule to get his hair cut.

ChucK, maybe you don't remember the time Clinton got his million-dollar haircut that brought regional air travel to a standstill.

Shady monica dealings or Shady Enron dealings...hmm, which is worse? rolleyes.gif

FW, I would agree that Clinton would most likely wipe up in this election if he could run again. It's become more and more obvious that both candidates are trying to win by proving how much more the other guy sucks. And, yes, even more than in past elections smile.gif