Trip Photos

carolyn

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by OfficeSpace:

...walk military style? Left right left right.

More accurately: left right left left..crap I'm sketchin'! trundle trundle left right trundle right sketch sketch sketch left trundle shout shout shout right... [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

quote:

Originally posted by OfficeSpace:

...walk military style? Left right left right.

More accurately: left right left left..crap I'm sketchin'! trundle trundle left right trundle right sketch sketch sketch left trundle shout shout shout right...
[Roll Eyes]
[laf]

It wasnt THAT Bad! [Razz]

I signed up for this course almost two years ago -before I was able to find anyone to "take me under their wing". Seeing that it was free, except for the plane fare, how could I resist?

I did learn a lot of basic skills to use in the mountains which is pretty hard to come by in the flatlands of MN. And, the instructors were good with explaining things in more detail to me and/or giving me more responsibility when we encountered skills I already had.

Yes, the large group was sometimes obnoxious. Lots of "strong" personalities and overly ambitious folks. But thats alright... Ive got my quarks that others had to deal with. Most importantly, I got what I wanted out of the experience. [smile]

Trundle-wise...well I will admit (keep in mind Im a little sensitive to rock/ice fall after some near misses and a hit) that it was difficult when the instructors werent around to convince some of the group members that it was NOT okay to whip rocks off the mountains! [Mad]

where were the snafflehounds then, huh greg?!?!? [Confused]

[ 07-25-2002, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: carolyn ]

quote:

where were the snafflehounds then, huh greg?!?!?

Right in front of you! This Snafflehound was talking with several people in your group after you stopped and had to wait for the road crew to clear that avalanche. We may have spoken.

[ 07-27-2002, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: snafflehound ]