When you are even too dumb to be a terrorist...

JoshK

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF?! You' think after the first few times someone got mowed down they'd NOT STAND BESIDE THE ROAD!

These are the same people that breed the majority of the world's suicide bombers and think that terrorism is a way to get their message across even though it hasn't worked for the last 40 years.

My favorite is the SUV. It doesn't even take an effort to flip it! hahaha.gif

yup.

strangely facinating... I like the one at night when the car wraps itself around the pole a few times. I guess I always wonder the crashes look like that bring the playa's to the big house (Harborview) Now I know. wink.gif Of course here in Washingon you'd also have to include the "ATV runs into tractor" footage

It struck me that Tide probably makes a killing selling its bleach detergent over there. hahaha.gif

Four settings on Arab washers:

Whites

Whiters

Whiter than Whites

Whiter than Whitests

yellaf.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You forgot "Rinse blood out of wife's whites after she looked at another man" mode. rolleyes.gif

I'd like to get in on some of that myself. Was that in Kuwait? I have to say that those folks over there don't have a well developed sense of self preservation on the roadways. The highways in Kuwait are literally littered with smashed up vehicles because everyone drives like a maniac. No one cares though because they'll just go out the next day and buy a new vehicle rather than waste the time to get a tow truck and fix the broken down one. Pathetic culture. I've felt more stress driving in Kuwait than in Iraq, Jordan, Qatar combined.