meanwhile, in a gun-toting utopia...

ashw_justin

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always wonder about this...

so some freak is in your house. there's a pretty good chance s/he's in the room w/you before you know it. do you really have time to load your shotgun?

Why would your shotgun be unloaded? If it's for home security, it's loaded already.

Looks like somebody's been watching a little too many army movies. So who are these guys? They show up at REI for a shopping spree on nylon cargo pants, royal robbins travel shirts and some sunglasses, grab an assault rifle and call themselves cool?

Looks like somebody's been watching a little too many army movies. So who are these guys? They show up at REI for a shopping spree on nylon cargo pants, royal robbins travel shirts and some sunglasses, grab an assault rifle and call themselves cool?

Easy, youngster. hellno3d.gif You don't know who you're dealing with here. (Just a friendly word of caution)

Easy, youngster. hellno3d.gif You don't know who you're dealing with here. (Just a friendly word of caution)

Nooooooo shit! hellno3d.gifsnugtop.gif

Yah, I figured as much, I ain't *that* dumb... smile.gif Since when is spray not about shit-talking?

It sorts of defeats the concept of "responsible gun owners" if he tries to come beat my ass now, doesn't it?

Nope, but it sure perpetuates the concept of nancy boi moonbats. wave.gif

huh? confused.gif

It sorts of defeats the concept of "responsible gun owners" if he tries to come beat my ass now, doesn't it?

Not if he uses his fists. I don't think "tries" is applicable here.yelrotflmao.gif

Hah, no, that is for sure. Either one of those guys would beat my ass, and the ass of most people I would gather.

Except for the stoned dude on the right, I'm pretty sure I could take his ass down... boxing_smiley.gif

Not if he uses his fists. I don't think "tries" is applicable here.yelrotflmao.gif

Hah, no, that is for sure. Either one of those guys would beat my ass, and the ass of most people I would gather.

Except for the stoned dude on the right, I'm pretty sure I could take his ass down... boxing_smiley.gif

except for the assault rife behind his right leg.

except for the assault rife behind his right leg.

We were talking about fists...hence the boxing_smiley.gifwink.gif

I dont consider it a very impressive feat for someone with a gun to take down somebody without a gun. tongue.gif