Dru

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just a record player...

technics-sldz1200-cu.jpg

I am still experimenting with recording devices for getting it from vinyl to CD, but once I get things squared away (i.e happy with the final product… currently the sound quality is diminished greatly in the process) I would be glad to help out (especially since I can keep a copy of your records).

I have been looking for a way to digitize my collection. I have LPs that you just can't buy on CD. fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif if you are seriose send me a PM and we will discuss terms cool.gif

I have LPs that you just can't buy on CD.

That's what got me into vinyl also! I couldn't live without having all the remixes to "Cry me a river" and some were only on 12" and 7"... extended club remix! tongue.gifwink.gif

Once I reach a point that I am happy with the end product I will get a hold of you. Currently I am trying different software packages. Talk to you soon!

I have LPs that you just can't buy on CD.

That's what got me into vinyl also! I couldn't live without having all the remixes to "Cry me a river" and some were only on 12" and 7"... extended club remix! tongue.gifwink.gif

Once I reach a point that I am happy with the end product I will get a hold of you. Currently I am trying different software packages. Talk to you soon!

cry.gifyelrotflmao.gifcry.gifyelrotflmao.gifcry.gifyelrotflmao.gifcry.gifyelrotflmao.gif I may not sleep until then... some of thease LPS I have not heard in 10 years fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif