John F(ing) Kerry hypocrisy pt XXVI

Fairweather

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Martlet, you are an embarrassment to those of us who are reasonably-centrist and Republican. Kindly shut up.

Of course I'm an embarrassment to you. I keep asking you questions that you can't answer. If I were you, I'd be embarrassed also.

Of course, you wouldn't want to answer the questions either. I don't blame you for hopping on the bandwagon and delivering a completely irrelevant ad hom. Good Job, Moron!

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

You realize your insulting another Republican don't you Martlet? You might want to pay a little closer attention lest you alienate everyone, and not just us Moonbats. fruit.gif

I'm not beholden to party lines. I debate my stance on the issues, not who's with me or against me. Start a topic on abortion and I'll alienate MOST of the Republicans.

Now you are playing the game that you accuse others of playing. This doesn't involve JoshK or MattP. This involves you . I'm accusing you of being a little run-at-the-mouth pissant twerp.

Defend yourself, pissant.

I am a run-at-the-mouth pissant twerp. That's what makes me wonder why you are so interested in learning more about me. Perhaps you're attracted to run-at-the-mouth pissant twerps? As I said before, I'm straight. Ask MattP or JoshK out. I've heard they go that way.

Good luck with it!