Martlet

Blake

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marlet = Wal-Martlet

Denotes child of Wal-Mart. See trailer trash, redneck, hick, uninformed gun-toting, flag-waving republican. Found mainly in southern states and rural populations in the U.S. but is proliferating globally with the expansion of the thrifty bohemoth that is Wal-Mart. Typical Martlets sport tank-tops with WWF or Beer logos emblazoned across them and think that the Internet is a great way to organize a confederation of budding Marlets primed to take over your local "guv'mint" in anticipation of the mis-guided perception of impending doom caused by the bleeding heart liberals of this world. Most likely heard to mimic their commander in chief with odd vernacular such as moonbat, let's roll, let's lock n'load, john kerry is a flipfloppingflipflopper that flipflops so much it makes my brain hurt duuuuude.

I am submitting this proposed definition to the OED as we speak.

I'd say that you are an irritating attention whore who hopefully will tire of this site right quick.

After hearing what a "great guy" you are from our mutual friend, I am blown away to see what a flaming asshole you are.

I didn't have to go to a "mutual friend" to get an opinion on you. I realized you were an ignorant moonbat from your first post.

You should have had to ask either. I'd have told you I was a "flaming asshole".

Jon / Timmy, why can't we just ban him? Its obvious he is either somebody's avatar or just a dick trying to get attention since his pimply ass can't get laid to save his life.

He obviously supports the kind of "democratic" leaders who illegal detain people without charges or access to counsel. I think the irony of simply tossing his ass would be poetic.

yeah, lets ban everyone that I don't agree with. I have a better idea. How about we ban the morons that knowingly post lies?

Cya JoshK

God you're an idiot. You're the moron that didn't even know what the geneva convention was yet you are aruging about the rights and wrongs of prisoner abuse. Dont give me shit about being young cause they taught me about the geneva convention in my history class.

Just answer my question: do you actually climb or have anything worthwhile to post here, or are you just here to spray about george 2 bush and his criminal compatriots?

God you're an idiot. You're the moron that didn't even know what the geneva convention was yet you are aruging about the rights and wrongs of prisoner abuse. Dont give me shit about being young cause they taught me about the geneva convention in my history class.

Ahhh, that makes you an expert. You should go back and read your textbooks again,then, because your ass is showing.

Ahhh, that makes you an expert. You should go back and read your textbooks again,then, because your ass is showing.

I'm hardly an expert, but I obviously know more than you.

I'm hardly an expert, but I obviously know more than you.

It's apparent you don't, and that's obviously killing you. It's ok grasshoppa, you can admit you're wrong. Just go back and read the Articles again. It will sink in. I have faith in you.

Ask your mom to help if you get stuck.