Dru, wanna lend some BC plates to me?

JoshK

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the breakin, in no way to I label that as a Canadian problem

Nope, it is a B.C. problem. More auto thefts here than any other place in N.A. because of the meth/ drug problem.

That is what most people there seemed to indicated. One dude said he lived where you do, in langley, and I guess it is the stolen car capitol of canada?

It is. I refuse to bring my car (truck) up here. 2 of my 3 roomates have had their cars stolen. Total bullshit. My neighbors are selling crank and there isn't shit anyone is willing to do about it. Its all the biker gangs that run this country (especially the east). Try to fuck with the drug trade and you will end up all FUBAR. Best to just be careful and ride your bike everywhere... but that would be a long one to the rockies. yellaf.gif Shit thing is, both of my roomates had their clubs on and alarms and kill switches. How they can do it so fast is a wonder of modern chemistry. rolleyes.gif Sorry about your stuff man. The only consolation is that these fuckers have a 10 year life expectancy after starting this shit... pitty.gif

i got broken into twice with BC plates cry.gif in both cases in the MEC area. dumb junkies but probably couldve been avoided by not having anything in view in my car.

i got BC plates stolen off my car once in a motel in northern Nevada confused.gif