Learn how to be AlpineK

ken4ord

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen those videos, but I've seen presentations by those guys. They're kind of into excessive rigging; great for a demonstration, but when you're working on a bid job you rarely have time for that stuff.

If you really want to be like me I can give you a free starter course in brush dragging, chipping, and raking. I might even buy you a latte if you show up a few days in a row. wink.gif

Me and my naturally destructive friend J picked up a side job from another property manager guy that involved limbing several little fir trees up to about 8' and chipping the branches. The reason for the project is a homeless dude had constructed a camp under the trees and the Tenants in the building were freaked out when he started aggressivly panhandling and harassing them. Anyway, we get done with the limbing and chipping and I call the rental yard to come pick up the chipper and comment on how nicely done the hobo camp is with an old kitchen chair and some planks for a table. J is feeling his destructiveness that day and starts grabing anything made of wood and shoving it through the chipper. Pretty soon, he's got this homeless guy's entire camp chipped up and is trying to feed his sleeping bag through it when homeless guy arrives on the scene with a look of shock and awe on his face. He just turned around and walked away.

i hear if you kill alpinek, mush up his brain and eat it you will either know everything that he knows, or contract kuru. tongue.gif

I hear if you kill Dru and mush up his brains and eat them you will soon start claiming FA's on routes that have been climbed 10 year before. yellaf.gif