Daryl, Minx, Bug, et al...

RuMR

babysitting? I thought the idea was to take the kids climbing wazzup.gif

And then get plastered after they go to bed. yellaf.gif

true true!! but mommies and daddies will want to climb a little bit wont we cool.gif

will there be any extra munchkin gear in case I can't get the boys harness???

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's make this happen...

I have a single harness, although i'll most likely be picking up another one...shoes might be a bit more problematic...although i'd wager your kids (Muffy) could fit into my shoes... yelrotflmao.gifThey are 8 or so right? I've got shrimpo feet...

BUMP

My best friend and I are planning on taking the boys to smith on april 17th. I am still working on sleeping bags and harnesss. they are used to climbing in their sneakers (well with me any way) Sounds like a blast, I can't tell who is more excited them or me fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif I do want to say that even people with out kids are welcome. it is always good to have extra hands and eyes and encouragement for little climbers. so if you enjoy kids and parents... I will be in the grasslands roasting hot dogs with Mustangsally, Thing 1 and Thing 2 grin.gif

• 3 weeks later...