Mt. Si - Saturday 2/28

jdog

Hey Mountie,

I am having an argument at work right now with that clownpuncher rumr and I am wondering how many people will be going and if you are going in one huge group? The reason I ask is he is convinced you are going to be taking up the whole mountain and not letting people conveniently pass, etc etc. This coming from a guy who has never hiked more than 3 miles in his life.

Thanks in advance.

the_finger.gif for rumr

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jdog...you are a punkassbitch w/ no clown to punch...so stfu

Personally, have ridden in a car and having to listen to the intense tirade spewing out of your piehole at the slightest slowdown in traffic YOU would be freaking out at the prospect of having to pass 30 or so bunched hikers on a trail...

My guess, if he had to post a warning that there will be a lot of people headed out on the trail at the same time. We can extrapolate this situation to the next warning of: "Hey, the mounties are going to be doing our annual learn to climb weekend at crag xyz, so go somewhere else..."

Oh, and for you, Mr. Dog a double- the_finger.gif

You two tools. There are other routes up Mount Si. I like the old trail myself. Like Mount Si is never crouded in the summer?!?!?!?! That trail is so wide, you can pass anywhere you want. Anyway,m there are so friggin' many hikes just minutes away from Si. I'm so disappointed I can't hike Si in solitude............right.

----OR----

Just go hike it after dark. When did you hike last RuMR? I agree with jdog, you've got nothing to stand on.

Social life RuMR?!? confused.gif

You’re one to talk. Married with children and haven't trolled for jail bait in years.

At least I don't need permission to leave the house to boulder or whatever. Also, no comptroller to nix that new set of cams I want to buy. boxing_smiley.gif

Tim, you get kicked out-a Canada too? crazy.gif

Hey Mountie,

I am having an argument at work right now with that clownpuncher rumr and I am wondering how many people will be going and if you are going in one huge group? The reason I ask is he is convinced you are going to be taking up the whole mountain and not letting people conveniently pass, etc etc. This coming from a guy who has never hiked more than 3 miles in his life.

Thanks in advance.

the_finger.gif for rumr

Usually the students are split into groups of 4-6 people each and each group leaves the parking in ~10 minutes increments. Typically they get spread out along the way so passing them is not an issue (just don't let them pass you, the shame). They start at 6 AM and like CBS said, they'll be all gone by noon or before. wave.gif

total of 50 people maybe (instructors plus students) so I'm guessing there will be 10 groups..?