Tilly Jane

rbw1966

For those who have already signed up, the Tilly Jane bash is still on for this weekend. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances our beloved TG willl not be there in body but will be there in spirit and in libation.

There is still some room available so PM me if you are interested. The festivities start Friday, February 27th and end on Sunday. I'll need some help getting the beer there. Everyone is responsible for their own food, although I was thinking a huge spaghetti potluck might be in order.

See ya there.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how to send multiple PM's to all who responded so I will do it here.

I am tentatively scheduled to pick up the beer on thursday or friday. If anyone can meet me in the parking lot let me know and we can share the load. I'll be there friday evening.

And we left a little present for the next group of cc'ers to invade Tilly Jane, but you'll need to know where to find it. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

I buried one of the kegs six feet down next to a tree within 100' of the cabin. It's your's if you find it. By the way, there are at least 50 trees that close to the cabin. Have fun searching and digging. smirk.gif