Seattle Pub Club, May 14

sayjay

Back to the top...

Sounds like enuf of you are happy w/ last week's declaration so I'll repeat it:

THIS WEEK'S PUB CLUB WILL BE AT THE BALLARD GRILL AND ALE HOUSE on Leary Way!

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

(sorry chucK, but s'not looking like sunny and 80's for tomorrow...and dan, try and show up anyhow! just a short trip along the b.g. to ballard from montlake...)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg your pardon? There are actually a number of us who live in the Rainier Valley/Seward Park....we just maintain a lower profile than you free-love Ballard Scandy hippies.

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

Good luck with this, Sara. If you are good at this, Alpine K may be out of a job. I would second the Ballard Bar and Grill, except that I might be accused of selfishly wanting to have pub club in my own neighborhood. Maybe we should have it in Columbia City, where no regular posters live anywhere near.

quote:

Originally posted by Alex:

I beg your pardon? There are actually a number of us who live in the Rainier Valley/Seward Park....we just maintain a lower profile than you free-love Ballard Scandy hippies.

quote:

Good luck with this, Sara. If you are good at this, Alpine K may be out of a job. I would second the Ballard Bar and Grill, except that I might be accused of selfishly wanting to have pub club in my own neighborhood. Maybe we should have it in Columbia City, where no regular posters live anywhere near.

alex i have some old gang warfare equipment forsale.....are you interesred?...mac-10s and flak jakets......t-bone even has a 7" double barrel that he claims the statue of limitations has ran out on??? even have armor piercing bullents!!!!

and i am s sound scando yo!

[Eek!][Wink][Wazzup][Cool][Razz][big Drink][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Dave Schuldt:

I heard from my housemate that the Park Pub is being remodled. I vote with Sara and let's stop the bullshit. Ballard Gril and Ale House on Leary Way.
[big Drink][big Drink]

Yeah, the owner sold the Park Pub and the new owner has applied for a liquor license and is doing some remodeling.

And the Ballard Grill sounds good.

quote:

Sorry Alex. You're right: I don't know the home addresses of all who post. I should have stated "where no CC.Com posters have ever suggested that we have pub club."

geez matt, another oversite like that and you are off the committee!!!!

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]