f-in trask

lummox

fukin trask was bragging to me one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them."

tired of his boasting, i called bullshit, "OK, trask, how about Jack Nicholson?"

"Sure, yes, Jack and I are old friends, and I can prove it."

So trask and i fly out to Hollywood and knock on Jack Nicholson's door, and sure enough, Jack shouts, " trask!" in that nasal kina psycho voice just like outta the movie the shining. "Great to see you! You and your friend come right in and join me for lunch!"

Although impressed, i was still skeptical. After we left Nicholson's house, i tell fukin trask that i think him knowing Nicholson was just lucky.

"No, no, just name anyone else," trask says.

"President Bush."

"Yes," trask says, "I know him, let's fly out to Washington."

And off we go. At the White House, Bush spots trask on the tour and motions him and me over, saying, "trask, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in. Let's have a cup of coffee first, and catch up." so we do. gotta say the curtains are pretty fukin swank in the presidents pad.

Well, i was shaken by now, but still not totally convinced. and then theres all this travel which i am enjoying: always fly with the valium i say. After we left the White House grounds, i still was dubious. trask again implored me to name anyone else.

"The Pope."

"Sure!" says trask. "I've known the Pope a long time."

So off we fly to Rome. old shit all over that city. and cats too which is weird. but i digress. . .

trask and i are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when trask says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope."

And he disappeared into the crowd headed toward the Vatican. Sure enough, half an hour later trask emerges with the Pope on the balcony. But by the time trask returned, he found me surrounded by paramedics trying to revive me after i fainted. Working his way to my side, trask asks the medic dudes, "Wtf happened?"

i looked up and said, "i was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the Japanese tourist next to me asked, Who's that on the balcony with trask?"

fukin trask. the_finger.gif

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To our fallen comrade-in-arms, bigdrink.gif, fighting the war of spray and dying a valiant death.

become a fountain of flavor

burp borscht

chew the cud

churn some sputter

clean the backs of my teeth

commit esophagus abuse

decorate the sink

do some ab crunches the hard way

do some supermodel push-ups

feed some baby birds

gargle the organic way

give the ants some mana from heaven

give the janitor something to sprinkle sawdust on

give my intestines the day off

have a Roman after-dinner mint

have premature diarrhea

impersonate a gargoyle

impersonate The Fly

lick the lumps

lose faith in the digestive system

make a pea-and-carrot kaleidoscope

make room for seconds

make some Ethiopian cookie dough

make some modern art in the bathroom

marinade my tongue

mix a batch of Appalachian pancake batter

open the cudgates

pickle my gums

reconstitute some soup in the toilet

reverse the food flow

sample my stomach contents

serve some California stew

set out some gooey potpourri

set out the roach buffet

show up late for the hunger strike

sing the Argentinian national anthem

spit bits

starve my tapeworm

taste the creamy goodness

tryout for the gymnastics team

unload some vitamins

use the chunky mouthwash

yodel yogurt

posters of this thread

all of I could live without

i'll see you in hell!

Thanks for the sentiment, but your poetry skill suck donkey dick. the_finger.gif

Uhhhhhh, it's called a "haiku". rolleyes.gif

The form is characterized by three lines of verse. The first and last contain 5 syllables, and the second verse contains 7 syllables.

I thought it was quite good for the circumtance, and with a turnaround time of only 13 minutes. Some people spend years creating a single haiku, but I digress.