PDX touching the void on Fri 2/5

Blake

Hey, anyone have experience with theater 21, what's it like? I am planning on seeing TTV on Fri@ 7. The webpage said tickets are only available on that same day. You all think there is a chance of a sellout?

(didn't want to post on the other TTV thread, cause i can't tell what the heck it's about at this point)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinema 21 is an old vintage 40's theater similar to the Alladin on SE Powell& 13th,if you've ever been there for the Banff Mt. film festival,about the same size,spongy funky old foldup seats.Not sure just how many it seats.Your worst problem will be to find parking;it's a mess.Come early for that reason as well as getting tickets.Sellout is hard to say;TTV has already been showing at the Hollywood here in PDX,and getting great response from everyone I've talked to.If it gets anything like the Banff show,yes,it will sell out.

wave.gif

Cinema 21 is pretty big (at least by modern theater standards)... but I'd get there early, buy a ticket, and have a drink or two across the street at the Gypsy, or at that bar next door that used to be Casa-U-Eat-Me. What time do they start selling tickets?

Edit: just found the answer in the "events" forum... with all the posts on this subject, I think we need a NEW TOUCHING THE VOID FORUM

Edited by Roger