We need a Pub Club discussion forum!

Alex

hey, seems Pub Club, especially after a foul weather weekend when no one does anything in the mountains, get a lot of posts and threads...maybe we should put all this stuff in its own forum? Sure would make finding out where to go alot easier than wading through even more unrelated useless drivel!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Alex:

eh? who said anything about ending debates? I just wanna see it in an easily-found bucket, so I dont need to put out so many damn clicks to figure out where the beers at

I agree. Jeez [big Drink]

And when is this Lowell Skoog character going to join us? Is he too busy to party with the likes of fellow mountain drinkers\creatures [Confused]

[ 04-16-2002, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: rayborbon ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

CASCADECLIMBERS.com should hire a fleet of yellow busses to transport all the drinkers to/from the bar and you should all wear helmets with your names on them
[Razz]

We need a spring Party in the Icicle again. Bonfires and beers and boobs and oops [laf]

***CASCADECLIMBERS.com should hire a fleet of yellow busses to transport all the drinkers to/from the bar and you should all wear helmets with your names on them ***

They would of course have to be the short busses.

I think I might even show up tonight, woohoo, but wait where was it? Ballard Alehouse, Alki's, rays house??? I'll go for the Ballard hus de ale and hope I get it right.

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]