Climbers and Intelligence

EWolfe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The groupings were subjective. A kangaroo certainly does not look like a horse but a mule is unable to reproduce and usually has to be artificially inseminated.

Maybe I'm just bitter about getting 131. I scored 147 on another test that took 3 hours. But it seemed culturally biased and I am a white middle class male with 1.2 children.

The groupings were subjective. A kangaroo certainly does not look like a horse but a mule is unable to reproduce and usually has to be artificially inseminated.

Maybe I'm just bitter about getting 131. I scored 147 on another test that took 3 hours. But it seemed culturally biased and I am a white middle class male with 1.2 children.

did you sell 0.8 of a child to michael jackson to pay off your gambling bills tongue.gif

did you sell 0.8 of a child to michael jackson to pay off your gambling bills tongue.gif

I don't gamble and I would never sell my kids to Michael Jackson. For climbing gear and to a good family might get my attention but only because one is a teenager. He thinks climbers are whack. We have three but one is from my wife's previous life. I meant to put 2.2.