whats the deal?

bobbyperu

its just me, i know... but theres jack shit going on here...does anyone get out around here?.. great touring opportunities earlier in the week and no trs...dry weather and whos been out on the rock? i've got my excuse. and can't complain cause i'm in the mnts everyday, but what gives? flameaway haters rolleyes.gifwazzup.gif-bp

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) people are busy with the holidays 'n shit

2.) this site is running slow as molasses lately

3.) the skiing should suck this weekend (maybe not)

4.) i went to the IMA last night to pull on some plastic but the climbing gym is closed till next year

5.) my foot has decided to go numb from some frostbite i got 10 years ago and i'm afraid to go ice climbing

6.) i climbed your momma last night

fuckin-A thats cu dood... index in a treasure!.. never done toxic rolleyes.gif i know... i shouldn't even call myself an index climber... bigdrink.gif to yer friend, leading at index when youre gettin into it is the way to go... get yer head on, yor feet working, and keep goin' thumbs_up.gif thanx for sharing!-bp and yup erik, i ain't talking bout you... you got your shit going right like noones buisness... much props! i'm psyched for sunday!!! oh and 1{i-1! whatever excuses are like assholes... and rbw, cool have fun, drive fast, take chances!

Edited by bobbyperu