Gingivitis

layton

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roald Dahl told a story about a time when he was a kid and all the young men were at war. There was a severe shortage of labor on the farm. He and his brother had to fill a large hay crib, which was really hard work. His dad hired one of the local winos to help them. They guy was always disappearing to take a nip or take a nap, so when the guy finally disappeared for good they figured he just lost interest in the job and went back to where he came from.

Months later, in the early spring, they were taking apart the hay crib to feed the animals and Roald was using a hay fork. The fork ran into something that didn't feel like hay. It was the old wino. He had been taking a nap in the hay and been buried. He'd had a long nap.

• 1 month later...
The Vet diagnosed my cats with Gingivitis and now I have to spray cat mouthwash in their mouth once a day. I think its yet another medical scam, but my wife thinks their teeth ae going to fall out rolleyes.gif

Club the fucker over the head, bury it deep and tell the wife the raccoons probably got it.

They just love it, let me tell ya...