Iraq Is Officially Toast

allthumbs

I wondered how long it would be till the Bush Administration brought out the evil Prince of Darkness. Should the Reagan Presidential Papers ever see the light of day as required by Federal Law his Treasonous actions will be exposed to the light of day. I feel he will go down as one of the most evil men in the history of America.

the appointment

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

I wondered how long it would be till the Bush Administration brought out the evil Prince of Darkness. Should the Reagan Presidential Papers ever see the light of day as required by Federal Law his Treasonous actions will be exposed to the light of day. I feel he will go down as one of the most evil men in the history of America.

the appointment

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? Don't hold back.

I'm curious, how come you have such a dislike for Baker?

Now there is a movement afoot to replace FDR's image on the dime with that of Ronald Reagan.

While Conservatives remember FDR for giving us Social Security and WPA I remember him for bringing us The March of Dimes, with FDR's support, it is the ONLY charity ever to win a fight against a disease, the disease that gave us our only physically handicapped president.

Reagan on the dime?

I think we should wait for the release of the Reagan Presidential Papers before we start to bestow any more honors on him.

After all, the Reagan papers were required under law to be released in February 2001 and because of the stuff in them that our current administration wishes to cover up has been illegally held from the public view.