Creative uses for leftover skin fragments?

snoboy

This is not spray people... the_finger.gif

One thing I have heard of is to take a piece, cut it in half lengthwise, then round one end off nicely. Stick the two strips together and throw 'em in your pocket.

When you are shuffling in on some flat trail, instead of putting your full skins on, slap those on under your feet. Good grip, better glide.

Haven't tried it yet, but want to.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not spray people... the_finger.gif The posts were cute, but I killed them because they were not really useful, and so many threads in the freshiezone these days are just heading straight to spray and drivel. Nothing harmful in you posts, but nothing useful either. At the point I first saw the thread, it was over 65% spray.

Ok, so where should I have posted this question? It's a question about skiing-related object. If I put it in spray, all I'd get would be a lot of disgusting suggestions involving dead cows and scary sado-masochistic ideas I'd rather not think about.

snoboy said:

This is not spray people... the_finger.gif The posts were cute, but I killed them because they were not really useful, and so many threads in the freshiezone these days are just heading straight to spray and drivel. Nothing harmful in you posts, but nothing useful either. At the point I first saw the thread, it was over 65% spray.

what a nasty mark on a thread!

the_finger.gif

dryad said:

Ok, so where should I have posted this question? It's a question about skiing-related object. If I put it in spray, all I'd get would be a lot of disgusting suggestions involving dead cows and scary sado-masochistic ideas I'd rather not think about.

Did I delete your question? NO.

snoboy said:

dryad said:

Did I delete your question? NO.

No - but the moderators have more spray on this than anyone else yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

The Kicker skin idea isn't bad - but it won't last long. Even with the nice metal taper, snow builds up fast under my kicker skins.

Save up your scraps - after 3 or 4 pairs of skins, you've enought ot sew them together for a real ghetto skin!