TLG, I'm coming to visit

E-rock

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I was a little surprised to hear that the sarcasm was lost at the beginning of this. I didn't think people were that stupid.

What wasn't lost was the condescension dripping from your last post. I've met you and you seem like a nice guy, but online I guess you are just another anonymous, well, you know....

Everyone missed the sarcasm.

And, yes, there was some condescension in my post because I'm a little bit annoyed that you took such issue with this thread (I saw your post referencing it in an unrelated thread). Everyone's humor was pretty harmless, from my perspective.

When I first saw the responses I actually thought people (Caveman, Klenke, Marylou) were having a little love-in here, and I was willing to sacrifice some politically-correct vitriol for the sake of online harmony. But if you want to make this thread into a political statement, I will take issue.

Edited by E-rock

marylou said:

All I know is that I was a little surprised to hear that the sarcasm was lost at the beginning of this. I didn't think people were that stupid.

What wasn't lost was the condescension dripping from your last post. I've met you and you seem like a nice guy, but online I guess you are just another anonymous, well, you know....

Aren't we all. rolleyes.gif