fucknut admins at UW

Gary_Yngve

When a certain figure of authority saw our flyer for our recent Rainier meeting, I was told, "You better not be giving any advice on how to climb it, because you could be liable." Hey bitch, I have some advice for you... get that fucking picket out of your ass!

I then made a specific point of having a slide with my top ten points of advice for climbing Rainier.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan Pryce in one of his better roles.

Two scenes stand out in my mind:

The one where he's in that thin-ass office and he's sharing the desk with the guy through the wall. Classic tug-of-war.

And the one where the boss guy is speeding through the office halls with his entourage in tow. That idea has been copied many many times in commercials.

Gary_Yngve said:

klenke said:

As I said in the Timothy O'Neill thread, she's probably a reject of The Daily staff.

I'm meeting tomorrow or Monday with the assistant director of UW's Office of Risk Management. I wonder how that will go...

Remember, the risk manager has to jusify his paycheck, good luck. Keep your cool. You might want to do some research into law suits that might apply to your situation. It's often the fear of them rather than the facts that scare people. Maybe you can show how few actual problems there realy are in the real world verses the managers paranoid fears.