pole creek

skyclimb

oregon drivers have my vote for worst snow drivers.

Just go to the Timberline parking lot in a snowstorm! If the wheels are spinning - just gun it harder yellaf.gif

And that definitions list was tongue in cheak (and written but a far better skiier than I). Funny to watch Oregonians get their panties in a bunch though hahaha.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the steep skiing mecca stuff is lame. If there are cliffs in the area and it is above snow level there is steep skiing wtf.

btw: oregon drivers have my vote for worst snow drivers. what f'ing part of "chains/traction required" don't you understand mr. lincoln navigator. stop trying to pass me with that crap. hahaha.gif multiple minivans spinning out and winding up in oncoming traffic hellno3d.gif

HA, I think the meat whistles that chain up ten miles before they have to is worse... some shmuck driving 20mph with chains on over wet pavement with slush over the top... Or even better the people driving front wheel drive, and they put the chains on the rear wheels! And people that pull over to put chains on, good. but pull all the way over, fuckers got like twenty feet between the car and the snow bank, and two inches between the car and the road.

And WTF a snow plow almost ran me over on sunday, I pulled over cause he's coming at me and taking the whole road... I stick the passenger side into the snow bank and the fucker misses my driver mirror, by two freking inches... holly shit, I got out and filped him off, not like it made any difference, but it made me feel better!

And i've been in only a few situwations where chains did my vehicle any more good than with out them...

HA, I think the meat whistles that chain up ten miles before they have to is worse... some shmuck driving 20mph with chains on over wet pavement with slush over the top...

CA drivers are the worst winter / snow drivers, today a bunch of numbnuts with chains on and no slush. shocked.gif Just wet pavement cantfocus.gif Lets tear up the road and your car yellaf.gif

Edited by Dan_Harris