weird

scott_harpell

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fukin' nutso! turns out she is an canadian freak who though i was cute and made all that shit up. she talk to an old calssmate in eastern europe into writing me in russian and lith. what a fucking freak! when i asked why she did this.... "i just wanted to talk to you but didn't know how to get started." FREAK! she wasn't that bad looking, but sheesh what kinda psychological problems must a girl have to do somethign like this? hellno3d.gifthumbs_down.gifwazzup.gif

scott_harpell said:

fukin' nutso! turns out she is an canadian freak who though i was cute and made all that shit up. she talk to an old calssmate in eastern europe into writing me in russian and lith. what a fucking freak! when i asked why she did this.... "i just wanted to talk to you but didn't know how to get started." FREAK! she wasn't that bad looking, but sheesh what kinda psychological problems must a girl have to do somethign like this? hellno3d.gifthumbs_down.gifwazzup.gif

The fact that she wanted to see you indicates severe mental health issues. hahaha.gif

cracked said:

scott_harpell said:

The fact that she wanted to see you indicates severe mental health issues. hahaha.gif

haha have fun jerkin off tonight while i am with my woman biatch. bigdrink.gifwave.gif

scott_harpell said:

That IS weird, Dude! Sounds like deep neurosis coupled with obsession and a splash of desperation. hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

scott_harpell said:

cracked said:

scott_harpell said:

haha have fun jerkin off tonight while i am with my other woman biatch. bigdrink.gifwave.gif

hellno3d.gif

cracked said:

scott_harpell said:

cracked said:

scott_harpell said:

haha have fun jerkin off tonight while i am with my other woman biatch. bigdrink.gifwave.gif

hellno3d.gif

just what the fuck are you trying to say here fuck up?