Nichols Sues Moore

catbirdseat

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RobBob said:

the discourse that documentaries or reporting are objective while moore's work isn't, is deceitful.

j_b, I must say that usually you are this over-the-top wrong about stuff. All you have to do is listen to Moore himself talk about his work. The guy is an unethical bullshit.

transcripts of him talking? just so we know what we are talking about.

mattp said:

Now the Jessica Lynch story - that is pure fiction presented as truth.

My god, I saw a commercial for the TV movie "Saving Jessica Lynch" the other day and I laughed so hard I almost hurt myself. Apparently, they are going to play her up as a war hero. yellaf.gif

ok i maybe a little nieve to the true way to make a Doc film but the point he gets across is more inportant and the issues at hand are real as well as his intentions being that of "exposeing" certain things to the american public. why would he put his ass on the line against Bush, the NRA, oil compainies, and large other corparations just to try and make a buck, it dosn't make sence, are u guys pissed cause you don't want to acknowledge the facts, although they may have been dramaticly obsquired, the facts are still there and they hit home harder that way. and that i believe was his true intention.

wave.gifE