• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

minx said:

there are some people who just don't need to know anything about my sex life. and i'm pretty sure that includes nearly everyone who posts here shocked.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

what sex life you talkin bout, Ms IceQueen?

mine...you know, one in which you are not included. wave.gif

what happened to yesterday's avatar?? confused.gif

lummox said:

trask said:

ms muffy cry.gifbaby goaded Jon into action. Seems I would remove it or die a terrible death.

yelrotflmao.gif

it seems that jon favors the dramatic flourish.

tru dat - when he's chastising me, he usually threatens to lick my bung hole, or clean the cheese from my dick. He brings up unpleasant images. hellno3d.gif

trask said:

ms muffy cry.gifbaby goaded Jon into action. Seems I would remove it or die a terrible death. minx, the lil' devil tatoo on your left butt-cheek is perfect.

that's probably for the best it was a tad distracting

trask, sugar, there's no one here who knows for certain if/where i have tatoo and it certainly wouldn't be/isn't a devil. try and sober up and remember who you brought home last night smirk.gifwave.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

trask said:

ms muffy cry.gifbaby goaded Jon into action. Seems I would remove it or die a terrible death. minx, the lil' devil tatoo on your left butt-cheek is perfect.

Ididn't whine to Jon... I whined to you wink.gif

well, you need a bare-butt spanking for your indiscretions and I'm volunteering to administer your punishment tongue.gif

lummox said:

hey muffy: i am offended by overly violent images depicting un-nice things being done to the undead. the_finger.gif

COOOL evils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gif

I ended up turning off my avitare photo thinger. Let me make it clear... I was not offended ar all.. I thought the Breasts were HOT... fake, but HOT wink.gif... I just didn't want to loose my job wink.gif

trask said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

trask said:

Ididn't whine to Jon... I whined to you wink.gif

well, you need a bare-butt spanking for your indiscretions and I'm volunteering to administer your punishment tongue.gif

we can continue the discussion in PM wink.gif