Poll of the day

JoshK

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know JoshK, your post kind of pisses me off. Do you even know Scott personally? Who the F**K are you to judge him? Do you even know if Scott will personally be guiding clients? Have you thought that maybe he might just be the proprietor and hire other experienced people to guide for him?

scrambler said:

You know JoshK, your post kind of pisses me off. Do you even know Scott personally? Who the F**K are you to judge him? Do you even know if Scott will personally be guiding clients? Have you thought that maybe he might just be the proprietor and hire other experienced people to guide for him?

It only *kind of* pisses you off? You should take more of a stand. It's spray...I'll post whatever inane shit I want...piss off.

scrambler said:

yelrotflmao.gif Trolls crack me up. yelrotflmao.gif

JoshK said:

scrambler said:

It only *kind of* pisses you off? You should take more of a stand. It's spray...I'll post whatever inane shit I want...piss off.

Screw you.

scrambler said:

JoshK said:

scrambler said:

Screw you.

cry.gifcry.gif

rbw1966 said:

scrambler said:

Well answer the questions, JoshK, you chickenshit. The whole world is waiting for your answers.

I can't speak for the whole world but personally I couldn't give a shit less if Josh answers or not.

Just a figure of speech, rbw1966. No need to take it literally.

scrambler said:

I guess I ruined a potentially 'good' thread. I'm going outside to breath some fresh air and try to find the sense of 'humor' that I think I've misplaced. Things have been too serious lately.

Adios...

See ya later.

Its in your purse next to your tampons.

wazzup.gif