• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ExtremoMtDude

TIME FOR SOME STOKE!!!

Enough of this wet weather business, lets get some POW POW up in here! Here is some stoke for all you snow riders, my friends RIPPING IT UP down in Las Lenas this past summer. Sorry guys, but she's taken, LOL!!!

261373-ripitup.gif

261373-ripitup.gif.7d634ff3df9dbb674919a3ddee6d7ffb.gif

Extremo, you rock. as FOR SOME STROKE, I'm sure your boyfriend will be more than willing to accomodate you.

(for you gapers that's a screamin semen into a rocket air grab, then uncross) LOLLOLLOL

rocket air grab meaning: do a Zutnik then reach down and grab your left ski just in front of the boot, throw in a Twister to make it look even better...like your mom after a coupla lagers LOL RIP IT UP

I just wanted to be part of the new extremo thread,

ROTF, LMFAO, LOL!!!!!

fruit.gifbigdrink.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Bring on the pow pow, motherhucker...

skykilo said:

That's sweet, but where's the daffy? The backscratcher? The heli???

lol no reason to make the ladies faint before the hottub session. as g-dub says,

pimpin.jpg

** ripping it up since 1985 and blessed with the ability to shred any mountain - anywhere, anytime **

Yes Yes you ripp it up dood!!!

Iian: I would prefer the japan flat 540!!! yeh yeh!!! LOL!!!

In the interest of representing different perspectives (equal opportunity stokage), a little randoM television...

JumpAbove.jpg

As you were...

ExtremoMtDude said:

Enough of this wet weather business, lets get some POW POW up in here! Here is some stoke for all you snow riders, my friends RIPPING IT UP down in Las Lenas this past summer. Sorry guys, but she's taken, LOL!!!

261373-ripitup.gif

POSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skykilo said:

In the interest of representing different perspectives (equal opportunity stokage), a little randoM television...

JumpAbove.jpg

As you were...

Free heelin' rockband.gif