• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
JonMW

FS: Denali gear

Marmot Col -20 °F down sleeping bag, dry loft shell, regular length. Includes Outdoor Research hydroseal compression stuff sack, $280.

Outdoor Research Brooks Ranger overboots, size large, $60.

Petzl Ascension ascenders, right and left, $50.

Marmot Primaloft pants, full side zips, size medium, brand new, never used, $80.

Koflach Arctis Expedition mountaineering boots, size 8.5, brand new, never used, $250.

"Denali's West Buttress" climbing guide, $10.

All gear in excellent condition and only used on one 3 week W. Buttress trip. PM if interested. Thanks.

My boots were 8.5 and the overboots will probably fit up to a 9. One of the inner boots got a little shredded on the trip. I later exchanged them for a pair of brand new boots (shells and liners) thinking I'd use them again but I probably won't. The pants were purchased for Denali but never brought on the mountain. Went with bibs instead.

Hello there. Wondering about the condition and age of your Col bag. If'n you still have it that is. thanks alot

Added an Arcteryx Bora 95 pack, regular size, only used on W. Buttress trip. Also still available: -20 bag, overboots, guidebook. Everything in excellent condidtion. PM for details.

Jon

Sleeping bag is gone. Still have overboots, guide book, also a set of USGS maps: McKinley A-2, A-3 (map sealed), Talkeetna D-3 (Hunter and Foraker).

All the gear is gone. Thanks to everyone who bought it and good luck to those headed to McKinley this spring.

Jon