Image loading on CC.com

chirp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Photo gallery seems to be working now.

Nice pics Layton! I think that the Teutonic Nihilists are onto you and are hacking your system from their secret control center in the short bus. Be afraid. Be very afraid. They believe in nothing.

Hey it's all coming back! thumbs_up.gifcantfocus.gifbigdrink.gifwave.gif WTF. Was it you JayB or some kind of MichaelLaytonphotouploadantivirus kind of thing? If you remember earlier it happened every time I clicked on that Michael Layton avalanche photo. WTF!!!!

Who are these nihilists and why do they like Dru better than me confused.gif

tongue.gifbigdrink.gif

If I go to photo gallery and look at photos from last 7 days, the first page loads up fine. When I click on page two, the first few pics (up to my Denali pic) load up fine, but the North Sister 3.03 pic posted by Trashador and all the pics after that (the willstrickland Zodiac pics) won't load up. Maybe the sheer majesty of my Denali pic is wreaking havoc?

Now that I have been to the gallery, all my graemlins are fucked again. I think it has something to do with some of the pics in there....

cry.gif

edit: read my location I'm at "Yo Momma's House!"

Edited by Alpinfox

michael_layton said:

Hey, these were the first photos I've ever uploaded from this computer. It happened before I posted the Carlos Rossi Photos to me too, around the wilstrickland zodiac photos...

The "Liberty Ridge Avalanche" one posted Sun June 15th on page three of your Gallery

That's it! From the North Sister one on back all is missing and if I try to click on it it fucks everything up just like the Michael Layton Avy Photo. Delete all of your temporary internet files and click off your browser then start it back up again. Worked for me. Everything is A OK now bigdrink.gif